Ladies, gents and non-binaries: Stephen Fry, man who possesses the most common sense of any human on earth.
She tastes like nectar and salt. Nectar and salt and apples. Pollen and stars and hinges. She tastes like fairy tales. Swan maiden at midnight. Cream on the tip of a fox’s tongue. She tastes like hope.
Let’s “cuddle” and when I say cuddle I mean aggressively makeout and grab me everywhere
“If only I could meet someone new”
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
|No One Mourns the Wicked:||The catchy celebratory song relating to a death.|
|Dear Old Shiz:||The song that eases us into a flashback|
|The Wizard and I:||A song filled with an unbelievable amount of irony and foreshadowing.|
|What is this feeling?:||The song with sexual tension.|
|Something Bad:||The song that helps build the plot.|
|Dancing Through life:||The YOLO song|
|Popular:||The song that hints Galinda's crush on Elphie.|
|I'm Not That Girl:||The beautiful but sad song.|
|One Short Day:||The fun song.|
|Sentimental Man:||The Wizard's innocent song|
|Defying Gravity:||The empowering song that teaches you to be strong, independent, and make brooms fly with the right spell.|
|Thanks Goodness:||The song that's actually very sad.|
|Wicked Witch of the East:||The song they should have included on the album.|
|Wonderful:||The Wizard's song in attempt to get you back on his side.|
|I'm Not That Girl (Reprise):||The 'wow what a plot twist' song.|
|As Long As You're Mine:||The passionate love song|
|No Good Deed:||The song that will send chills down your spine.|
|March of the Witch Hunters:||The song that's kinda gruesome.|
|For Good:||The song that will have you bawling your eyes out|
|Finale:||The song that will shatter your heart into many pieces and have you scheduling your next therapy appointment because you're not emotionally okay.|
I will go down with this ship
And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I’m in love and always will be
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I LOVE THIS(via dreamslip)
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.